Line Follower Ardubot Workshop
Topics Covered :
During this session, the students will make an Line Follower Ardubot – A Line Following Robot.
The workshop will give the students hands-on training on :
- Basics of Electronics
- Basics of Robotics
- Basic Electronics Prototyping (Breadboarding)
- Basics of Microcontroller Programming using Arduino.
- Serial Communication between Microcontroller and Computer.
- Digital and Analog Input
- Digital and Analog Outputs
- Using LEDs and Buzzer
- Using Line Sensor Module
- Using DC motors and controlling their Speed and Direction
- Making an Autonomous Robot
- Making a Line Following Robot